CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

MLK Day Freebie!

Holy wow! Have I really not blogged since before school started!? I guess regularly updating this poor blog will be at the top of my resolutions list!


Anywhos, as I was beginning to plan for the first few weeks back at school {I can’t believe break is already over in 3 days :o( }, I was having a difficult time finding morning work {a.k.a. worksheets} for MLK, Jr. Day that was appropriate for my students. So, I took matter into my own hands and created this beauty!


 Head on over to my TpT store here for your free copy! Please leave me a comment as well if you download it. I LOVE comments!

8 comments:

Lee Shin

spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

Lee Shin
www.trendone.net

Aissa

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative; so happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here.

aissa
www.joeydavila.net

sarah lee

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

lee woo

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


matreyastudios
matreyastudios.com

Leslie Lim

Good article. I was really enjoyed reading your post. This is truly worthy to read. Good content and good information. God bless!

Wella
www.imarksweb.org

joy

Sometimes life is so unfair and has a lot of challenges to take but it doesn't mean it is already the end of the world. We struggle and experienced those things for us to become strong, aware, and responsible of our actions. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.I hope that you can inspire more people.You can also visit my site and have a good day!

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

andrea chiu

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy

I'm so happy that I found your blog. You had a really wonderful site. Thank you for sharing this steps and information to us. It is really a big help.

www.gofastek.com

Post a Comment